If you would like to submit a presentation for consideration at one of our upcoming Techno Conferences, please keep in mind the following important considerations:
Experience has shown us that our attendees like to visit with our presenters following their presentations. Currently, we offer a speaking opportunity to Diamond level and higher sponsors. If is this your first time presenting at our conference, we will require that your company at least become an exhibitor to help support the conference and to give our attendees an opportunity to learn more about you and your company.
- We do not want or accept product demonstrations or advertisements, or presentations that are product specific or that may be construed as a product or service pitch.
- If you are selected to speak your presentation materials must be submitted to us 45 days prior to opening day of the conference that you are proposing a presentation for, or your presentation will be dropped and an alternate put it your time slot.
- By speaking at any Techno Conference, you are granting TheTrainingCo. permission to reproduce, advertise and distribute your presentation on www.TheTrainingCo.com
- Indicate on your submission whether the presentation is basic, intermediate or advanced level. We would prefer more technical or advanced level presentations since our attendee's tend to be more technical enthusiasts.
- Submit your request using the call for papers form below
- Presentations should be 30 or 45 minutes in length. Indicate on your submission which you prefer.
- Provide speaker bio/head shot photo and qualifications for speaking on the topic. The bio will be added to the speakers page on the website.
- Provide contact information including email address for presenter in the event we need to reach them to discuss submission.
- Specify whether or not you are speaking on behalf of a company or yourself and identify the company you work for.
- Identify AV equipment required for presentation. We will provide one LCD projector and a wireless lapel or hand held microphone unless otherwise instructed. Please bring your presentation on a laptop along with a spare copy on CD in the event of machine failure.
Accepted applications will be notified. Please be aware of the following.
- 100% Adherence to NO COMMERCIALISM Policy
- No Substitutions
Substitution of speakers or panelists is not allowed except in the case of an emergency. In the event of an emergency where the original selected speaker is not available, a written request for substitution may be considered, but strictly at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- Travel and Accommodation
Speakers are responsible for their own hotel and travel arrangements.
Examples of potential topics are listed below. This is not an exhaustive or restrictive list of topics, so feel free to submit presentations on others subjects as well. The most important thing to remember is that the attendee is looking to bring away information and idea's from your presentation on how to solve technical and business issues, so select your topic and prepare it accordingly.
- Attack Penetration & Mitigation
- Web Hacking
- Wireless Security
- Password Recovery & Disk Wiping Tools
- Computer Forensics
- ROI/Business Proposition
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Legal Liability and Due Diligence
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Intrusion Prevention & Detection
- Technical Homeland Security Concerns
- Internet Investigation Techniques
- Incident Response
- Managing Evidence
- Privacy Issues
- Web or Mail related issues
- Technical Counter-Terrorism
- E-Commerce Security
- Physical Security concerns
- Data Hiding & Steganography
To complete your presentation request submission form, click here: